ranchhandy

2.5 kids, 2.5 cars, a dog, an atomic ranch.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Okay, so I know that a houseblog is no fun without pictures, but I'm still trying to find my cardreader for the camera, so no pictures. Moreover, we don't have anything interesting to take pictures of...
We're spending the weekend cleaning up outside, and it's amazing what a difference it makes. We're just mowing the lawn, picking up random kid-toys from the patio, moving a few plants around, and it's just so satisfying. It'll make our dinner alfresco that much nicer :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Frances said...

That's ok and that's why I ended up putting up photos out of books! One of the things I realized is that there are BIG GAPS in Home improvement (at least at our house), so thrift store finds for the house or something !:-) However, I about died without my digital camera! So, I feel for you there!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home